Tiktok is one of the most used apps today if not the most used with millions of users
across the world. A completely different approach to most top-notch social media
platforms out there today.
Every scroll increases the chances you may come across a video you love or like and
with that said it won’t be a surprise that you would want to save the video in order
to watch it freely without any internet connection, doing this can be tricky at times
because if you’re not careful you may end up saving the video without the sound or
song which was used in the video.
Here are some steps to help you overcome this problem on any OS be it IPhone
1. Launch the TIKTOK app on your phone and watch the video you want to save
2. Tap “share” on the right corner of the screen
3. Click on “save video”
4. Wait until you see the green bar on the top of your screen when you see that your
video has successfully been saved to your gallery.
It’s not rare to come across a video you cannot save, this simply means that the person
who posted it has restricted others from saving the video. If you have created content
on TikTok and want others to be able to download it, you have to make sure the ‘save
video’ option is turned On.
How can you do this? It quite simple just follow the steps
1. Launch the app on your phone and tap your profile icon on the bottom right of your
2. Click the three dots at the top right corner of the screen.
3. Click on privacy and safety, when you’ve done this make sure you have the “Allow
your video to be downloaded setting on”